Tag Archives: Libratus
- Libratus ditches poker to join the army in a $10m two-year Pentagon deal
18 January 2019
Libratus is ditching the deck to join the US Army, after its daddy, Tuomas Sandholm, signed a two-year deal with the Pentagon worth $10m.
- Libratus wins HPCWire award for defeating the very best HU NLHE humans
16 November 2017
Artificial Intelligence, Libratus, and the Pittsburgh supercomputer Bridges were amongst the award winners at the SC17 supercomputing conference in Denver.
- AI & Poker: how long before we lift the bans on third-party software?
7 February 2017
Artificial Intelligence solves our favourite games and then turns us into dust because it was programmed to deal with the migrant crisis.
- Is poker doomed after Libratus beats humans in heads-up NLHE?
1 February 2017
Lee ponders and the world after the artificial intelligence known as Libratus defeated 4 human players over 120,000 hands of Heads-Up No-Limit Hold'em.
- Artificial Intelligence to face poker players in $200,000 competition
5 January 2017
Carnegie Mellon University is back to face the very best No Limit Hold'em Heads-Up players with a new and improved artificial intelligence called Libratus.
PokerStars hire AI experts to help drive innovation
12 October 2017