Tag Archives: LGA
- LGA renews calls for lower maximum FOBT stakes in UK
April 27, 2016
LGA has reiterated its call for the government to lower the maximum wager on fixed odds betting terminals (FOBTs) in the United Kingdom.
- SiGMA 2014 Day One Recap
November 1, 2014
The inaugural “Summit of iGaming, Malta”, otherwise known as “SiGMA”, kicked off today at the Intercontinental Hotel at St. Julian’s Bay.
- Why Malta is the Ultimate iGaming Destination
October 3, 2014
SiGMA founders recently described Malta as the 'Silicon Valley' of the iGaming industry, a nickname that is well-supported by the facts.
- Everleaf’s Director Charged With Misappropriation of Players Funds; Pleads Not Guilty
September 22, 2014
Everleaf's company director, Michael Zwi Oros, appears before a magistrate in a Maltese court accused of misappropriation of player’s funds.
- Online Poker Players to Take a Stand Against the Maltese Lotteries & Gaming Authority
August 11, 2014
Online poker players are readying themselves to take a stand against the Maltese Lotteries & Gaming Authority (LGA) over Everleaf scandal.
- Unprecedented iGaming summit to be held in Malta next fall
August 6, 2014
The Summit of iGaming in Malta, is set to become one of the largest, most-dedicated remote iGaming exhibitions & conferences for affiliates.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018