Tag Archives: LeTou
- UK ad watchdog spanks online operators’ kid-friendly games
May 30, 2018
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority upholds complaints against M88, Fun88 and Letou for kid-friendly online casino titles.
- Paul Fox: Sponsorships turn sports betting brands into real household names
April 2, 2018
Paul Fox of Letou shares how sponsorship deals impact the operations of sports betting operators.
- Expect Swansea City’s home shirts to look a little different at Burnley match
February 9, 2018
For the first time in the history of Premier League, a team will be donning jerseys with Chinese imagery to celebrate Chinese New Year 2018.
- Swansea City FC become first Premier League team to produce commemorative Chinese New Year shirt
February 7, 2018
Swansea City have become the first Premier League club to produce a commemorative shirt to celebrate Chinese New Year 2018 which will be worn by the team.
- LeTou’s shirt sponsorship deal with Swansea City to benefit local charities
June 20, 2017
Asia-based online betting operator LeTou is moving in a new, less controversial promotional direction.
- Brazil star left red-faced after leaked pictures show him promoting illegal betting with Japanese porn star
April 11, 2017
A controversy involving one of China's biggest football imports is brewing, and it's one that will make Chinese authorities' heads spin.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017