Tag Archives: Leonard Postrado
- Crown, others gets stern warning from China a year before the arrests
19 October 2016
Chinese authorities has issued a stern warning to casino operators a year ago to stop marketing to gamblers.
- New Jersey lawmaker eyes Plan B for slot machine approval
18 October 2016
New Jersey lawmaker Ralph Caputo has already prepared a Plan B to get slots machines into the state’s racetracks.
- Positive outlook for Philippine gaming industry as icy Manila-Beijing ties thaw
A flood of opportunity awaits the Philippine gaming industry as the once chilly relations between Manila and Beijing begins to thaw.
- British YouTuber in ‘FIFA’ video game lottery scandal pleads not guilty
The wheels of justice have started turning for 2 British men indicted for video game gambling offenses as they entered a “not guilty” plea.
- Araneta seeks SEC nod of the $41.56m PhilWeb deal
17 October 2016
Gregorio Araneta is wooing the Philippines’ SEC to approve his PHP2.01B (US$41.56M) deal with the resigned PhilWeb chairman Roberto Ongpin.
- Morgan Stanley predicts a positive 3Q Macau EBITDA
American investment bank Morgan Stanley has painted a rosy picture for Macau casino operators’ earnings for the third quarter.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018