Tag Archives: Leonard Postrado
- Luck eludes Resorts World Sentosa, Manila operators in Q1
16 May 2016
The losing streak of casino operator Genting Singapore continues in the first quarter of 2016.
- Bloomberry losses more than doubled to $24.86M in Q1
13 May 2016
Bloomberry Resorts posted a $24.86M net loss in Q1 2016 due to higher foreign exchange losses.
- Casino Paper Trail debunks Trump’s reason on Tax Return release
Unless you are a state gambling official, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump will never show you his tax returns.
- Ben-Yitzhak’s £57 million share sale spooks 888 Holdings shareholders
Shares of 888 holdings are down at the London Stock Exchange since Wednesday as speculations on the supposed disagreement.
- PIRC thumbs down fat paychecks for Paddy Power Betfair Execs
A shareholder activist group is now up in arms over the fat paycheck that will be awarded to Paddy Power Chief Executive Andy McCue.