Tag Archives: Leonard Postrado
- Crown detainment highlights Chinese VIP biz risk, says Fitch
27 October 2016
Chinese VIP business remains to be a risky venture for global operators in the light of the detainment of 18 employees of Crown Resorts
- Macau tourists lift “lucky” Galaxy profit in Q3
26 October 2016
Recreational bettors and tourists, coupled with good luck, pushed Galaxy Entertainment Group profit higher in the third quarter of 2016.
- Kerala moves to stop illegal lottery operations
25 October 2016
The Indian state of Kerala is initiating sweeping reforms to combat illegal lottery operations in the state
- 7 in 10 NJ voters now oppose North Jersey casino plan
Things have turned out from bad to worse for pro-North Jersey casino plan proponents.
- Tigre de Cristal remits $8M to the Russian state coffers
24 October 2016
Tigre de Cristal turned over about RU500 million ($8 million) in tax revenues and other government fees during its first year of operations.
- Ex-PAGCOR chair, 10 others slapped with plunder case
Former PAGCOR chair Cristino Naguiat and 10 others charged with plunder case over alleged anomalous $66.68M casino lease of Army Navy Club
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018