Tag Archives: Leonard Postrado
- New law threatens German gaming sector
1 November 2016
Gambling operators in DEU are now bracing themselves for the implementation of a new law that could shutter their businesses by next year.
- Wynn Palace – Leighton dispute ends in settlement
31 October 2016
Casino mogul Steve Wynn may have saved himself some litigation time after Wynn Resorts reached a settlement with Leighton Contractors.
- Solaire exempted from corporate income tax, says SC
Philippine SC has upheld its decision declaring that Bloomberry is exempted from paying corporate income tax as a franchisee of PAGCOR.
- Singapore Pools starts online betting services
28 October 2016
State-owned lottery company Singapore Pools has started offering its online betting services in Singapore.
- Wynn ramps up campaign vs. Revere slots parlor
27 October 2016
Casino mogul Steve Wynn is flooding the state of Massachusetts with money to keep slots parlor at bay.
- Atlantic Lottery’s excessive spending chided
Atlantic Lottery Corp. officials are now under fire for their excessive and questionable spending habits