Tag Archives: Leonard Postrado
- Atlantic City bets on arcade gambling to lure millennials
November 4, 2016
Millennials who have shown a willingness to visit casinos for the bars and clubs but aren’t very interested in slot machines.
- Genting Singapore’s Q3 earnings surges to $77.1M
Resorts World Sentosa casino operator Genting Singapore Plc. saw its earnings grew more than twofold during the third quarter of 2016.
- Casino firms to reap fruits of warm PHL-China ties
November 3, 2016
Two weeks after Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s State Visit to China, more Chinese tourists will come to the island nation to play.
- Wynn Resorts Q3 results missed analysts’ estimates
Wynn Resorts Ltd. total revenue rose 11 percent in the third quarter of 2016 but the data isn’t enough cause for celebration.
- Nearly half in US favor legalized sports betting – poll
November 2, 2016
More Americans are now in favor of legalized sports betting despite their worries about the effects of gambling on individuals and families.
- PaddyPower refutes customer spying allegations
PPB has denied that it has been spying on punters using cookies and social media in an effort to determine their likely income.
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017