Tag Archives: leila de lima
- Justice sec wants Bo Wang out of Philippines immediately
August 6, 2015
Justice Sec. De Lima has ordered the immediate deportation of Bo Wang, who has been accused of illegal gambling network in the Philippines.
- Bo Wang is missing?
June 15, 2015
Chinese fugitive Bo Wang is being isolated and denied access to counsel and visitors.
- Philippine DOJ secretary quizzes immigration execs over Bo Wang case
June 5, 2015
Philippine Justice Secretary Leila de Lima summoned two immigration commissioners who voted temporary release for Chinese fugitive Bo Wang.
- Chinese fugitive travels in and out of the Philippines using CEZA visa
June 1, 2015
Chinese fugitive Bo Wang has been using Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) visa to travel in and out of the Philippines since 2009.
- Witnesses key in DOJ’s case against Kazuo Okada
October 4, 2013
DOJ investigators have built a strong case against gambling tycoon Kazuo Okada regarding the bribery allegations he faces in the PH.
- DOJ expects Pagcor bribery report to be released this month
June 10, 2013
A report from Reuters brought to light bribery allegations by Okada's Universal Entertainment through Aruze USA to certain Pagcor officials