Tag Archives: leila de lima
- Justice sec wants Bo Wang out of Philippines immediately
6 August 2015
Justice Sec. De Lima has ordered the immediate deportation of Bo Wang, who has been accused of illegal gambling network in the Philippines.
- Bo Wang is missing?
15 June 2015
Chinese fugitive Bo Wang is being isolated and denied access to counsel and visitors.
- Philippine DOJ secretary quizzes immigration execs over Bo Wang case
5 June 2015
Philippine Justice Secretary Leila de Lima summoned two immigration commissioners who voted temporary release for Chinese fugitive Bo Wang.
- Chinese fugitive travels in and out of the Philippines using CEZA visa
1 June 2015
Chinese fugitive Bo Wang has been using Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) visa to travel in and out of the Philippines since 2009.
- Witnesses key in DOJ’s case against Kazuo Okada
4 October 2013
DOJ investigators have built a strong case against gambling tycoon Kazuo Okada regarding the bribery allegations he faces in the PH.
- DOJ expects Pagcor bribery report to be released this month
10 June 2013
A report from Reuters brought to light bribery allegations by Okada's Universal Entertainment through Aruze USA to certain Pagcor officials