Tag Archives: legendz sports
- Former Legendz Sports employee sues Caesars over Championship ban
15 December 2017
A former employee of Legendz Sports is suing Caesars after they allowed him to compete in WSOPC, win a seat into the Championship, and then banned him.
- Former Legendz Sports CEO Luke King to pay $12.6m fine, no jail
14 May 2017
Federal judge sentences Luke King, CEO of online sportsbook Legendz Sports, to pay $12.6m but no jail time; judge slams DOJ for fudging facts of case.
- 2 Legendz Sports members convicted of racketeering conspiracy
5 November 2015
Two people were found guilty for participating in the online sports betting operation called Legendz Sports.
- Cops split nearly $10m seized from Legendz Sports
27 May 2015
U.S. Attorney Richard Hartunian announced that the nearly $10m seized from Legends Sports were distributed to six law enforcement agencies.
- Legendz operative pleads guilty to conspiracy; sentencing set for February
10 October 2013
Gurian's role in the Legendz operation involved him and his people collecting and distributing wagering money within the US.
- Undercover FBI agents won and lost bets on Legends sting
7 May 2013
The scope of the operation called for undercover employees to meet with suspected bookies at numerous locations in Oklahoma City
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
12 March 2014
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014