Tag Archives: legendz sports
- Former Legendz Sports employee sues Caesars over Championship ban
December 15, 2017
A former employee of Legendz Sports is suing Caesars after they allowed him to compete in WSOPC, win a seat into the Championship, and then banned him.
- Former Legendz Sports CEO Luke King to pay $12.6m fine, no jail
May 14, 2017
Federal judge sentences Luke King, CEO of online sportsbook Legendz Sports, to pay $12.6m but no jail time; judge slams DOJ for fudging facts of case.
- 2 Legendz Sports members convicted of racketeering conspiracy
November 5, 2015
Two people were found guilty for participating in the online sports betting operation called Legendz Sports.
- Cops split nearly $10m seized from Legendz Sports
May 27, 2015
U.S. Attorney Richard Hartunian announced that the nearly $10m seized from Legends Sports were distributed to six law enforcement agencies.
- Legendz operative pleads guilty to conspiracy; sentencing set for February
October 10, 2013
Gurian's role in the Legendz operation involved him and his people collecting and distributing wagering money within the US.
- Undercover FBI agents won and lost bets on Legends sting
May 7, 2013
The scope of the operation called for undercover employees to meet with suspected bookies at numerous locations in Oklahoma City
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017