Tag Archives: Lee Amaitis
- CEO’s ouster convinces Nevada regulator to accept CG Technology’s $1.5M settlement
July 29, 2016
Sportsbook provider CG Technology (CGT) is staying in business after all.
- CG Technology underpaying scandal costs CEO Amaitis his job, company $1.5m
July 21, 2016
CG Technology to pay $1.5m fine, say buh-bye to CEO Lee Amaitis to resolve claims it knew about software glitch that underpaid bettors.
- Nevada sportsbooks seek repeal of federal tax on sports betting handle
August 26, 2014
Nevada politician wants to repeal federal 0.0025% tax on all sports betting wagers because the IRS doesn't know where the money goes.
- CG Tech fine approved; Ting gets two years; baccarat cheat gets 47 months
January 24, 2014
Nevada okays CG Technology's $5.5m fine; Edwin Ting gets two years, $2m fine; Vegas baccarat cheat gets 47 months, $2.2m restitution
- Cantor Gaming rebrands as Nevada prepares to slap company with $2m+ fine
January 8, 2014
Sportsbook operator Cantor Gaming rebrands as CG Technology as regulators hit company with 18-count complaint over former VP Mike Colbert.
- Cantor Fitzgerald says Cantor Gaming CEO Lee Amaitis not a crook
October 4, 2013
Cantor Fitzgerald says idea that Cantor Gaming CEO Lee Amaitis is subject of federal probe into illegal sports betting "baseless and false."
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017