Tag Archives: Lee Amaitis
- CEO’s ouster convinces Nevada regulator to accept CG Technology’s $1.5M settlement
29 July 2016
Sportsbook provider CG Technology (CGT) is staying in business after all.
- CG Technology underpaying scandal costs CEO Amaitis his job, company $1.5m
21 July 2016
CG Technology to pay $1.5m fine, say buh-bye to CEO Lee Amaitis to resolve claims it knew about software glitch that underpaid bettors.
- Nevada sportsbooks seek repeal of federal tax on sports betting handle
26 August 2014
Nevada politician wants to repeal federal 0.0025% tax on all sports betting wagers because the IRS doesn't know where the money goes.
- CG Tech fine approved; Ting gets two years; baccarat cheat gets 47 months
24 January 2014
Nevada okays CG Technology's $5.5m fine; Edwin Ting gets two years, $2m fine; Vegas baccarat cheat gets 47 months, $2.2m restitution
- Cantor Gaming rebrands as Nevada prepares to slap company with $2m+ fine
8 January 2014
Sportsbook operator Cantor Gaming rebrands as CG Technology as regulators hit company with 18-count complaint over former VP Mike Colbert.
- Cantor Fitzgerald says Cantor Gaming CEO Lee Amaitis not a crook
4 October 2013
Cantor Fitzgerald says idea that Cantor Gaming CEO Lee Amaitis is subject of federal probe into illegal sports betting "baseless and false."
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017