Tag Archives: Lawsuit
- Wynn Resorts, dealers still involved in money feud from twelve years ago
December 12, 2018
A lawsuit filed in 2013 by game dealers against Wynn Resorts have been revived, wanting to recuperate as much as $50 million from the company.
- Bookmaker sued for denying $2 million payment
November 26, 2018
A 52-year-old gambler is on the hunt to get his cash prize of £1.7 million from Betfred after winning from Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven game.
- Oregon State Lottery Facing $134m Lawsuit Over Video Slot Fraud
January 8, 2015
Oregon resident Justin Curzi is suing the Oregon State Lottery for $134m in damages, over claims that their ‘auto-hold’ promises are false.
- Dan Bilzerian arrested in LAX for carrying bomb-making items; sued over kicking woman’s face
December 11, 2014
Internet celebrity and self-professed “King of Instagram” Dan Bilzerian has had a pretty eventful week.
- Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission
October 17, 2014
City of Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission for alleged favoritism toward Wynn Resorts over Boston casino license.
- Two Californian Poker Players Sue Iowa State Troopers After Bankroll Seizure
October 3, 2014
Two Californian poker players filed a lawsuit in a Federal District Court after their car was stopped by Iowa state troopers and searched.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Michael Mizrachi to Open a Bitcoin Only Poker Site
November 28, 2014