Tag Archives: Lawsuit
- Las Vegas Sands facing multibillion-dollar lawsuit in Macau
August 13, 2019
A businessman with ties to Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and its operations in Macau is suing the company for a massive amount of money.
- Lawsuit against SugarHouse Casino withdrawn
July 26, 2019
The lawsuit of two gamblers against the venue have been reportedly withdrawn without prejudice - which means they can refile their suit at a later date.
- Resort fees come under fire by Nebraska AG
Nebraska AG submitted a lawsuit against Hilton Hotels Corp. related to its use of resort fees.
- Imperial Pacific’s tax records case moves to federal court
July 24, 2019
The case on Imperial Pacific International's financial information will make its way to federal court.
- Caesars former VP sues over sexual discrimination
July 23, 2019
Jocelyn Agnellini Allison a former employee, has filed a lawsuit against the company for being fired after she complained about the incident.
- Wells Fargo sues tribal casino operator over massive debt
July 22, 2019
Wells Fargo submitted a lawsuit against the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi tribe in California for not adhering to the terms of a loan agreement worth $250 million.
Judge nixes California tribe’s shot at opening online casino
August 10, 2018
California shelves plan to regulate digital currency industry
August 17, 2016