Tag Archives: Lawsuit
- Oregon State Lottery Facing $134m Lawsuit Over Video Slot Fraud
January 8, 2015
Oregon resident Justin Curzi is suing the Oregon State Lottery for $134m in damages, over claims that their ‘auto-hold’ promises are false.
- Dan Bilzerian arrested in LAX for carrying bomb-making items; sued over kicking woman’s face
December 11, 2014
Internet celebrity and self-professed “King of Instagram” Dan Bilzerian has had a pretty eventful week.
- Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission
October 17, 2014
City of Revere files lawsuit against Massachusetts Gaming Commission for alleged favoritism toward Wynn Resorts over Boston casino license.
- Two Californian Poker Players Sue Iowa State Troopers After Bankroll Seizure
October 3, 2014
Two Californian poker players filed a lawsuit in a Federal District Court after their car was stopped by Iowa state troopers and searched.
- Steve Wynn sues hedge fund founder over bribery claims
September 27, 2014
Wynn Resorts sue hedge funder James Chanos for falsely claiming that Wynn had violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Churchill Downs trademark lawsuit against businessman casts cloud over Kentucky Derby
April 28, 2014
Churchill Downs' trademark lawsuit against a Louisville businessman taking attention away from Kentucky Derby festivities.
Aaron Hernandez Mother Terri Worked At Sports Betting Ring
August 12, 2013