Tag Archives: Lawsuit
- Las Vegas Sands, Richard Suen settle 15-year legal battle
March 15, 2019
Richard Suen finally feels he has justice for helping Las Vegas Sands get a Macau license, after settling a 15-year legal battle out of court.
- Las Vegas Sands, Richard Suen heading back to court
March 6, 2019
In a lawsuit that has been brewing for the past decade and a half, Las Vegas Sands and Richard Suen are ready to argue their cases in court once again.
- Kazuo Okada loses Wynn Resorts battle on appeal
February 26, 2019
After Kazuo Okada lost a court case in Macau against Wynn Macau and others in 2017, he wasn’t ready to admit defeat.
- US DOJ faces another possible lawsuit over Wire Act reversal
February 19, 2019
If DOJ doesn’t offer a response within the 90-day grace period already established when it reversed its opinion, the lawsuit will most likely move forward.
- First lawsuit over blown call at Saints-Rams game filed
January 23, 2019
A lawsuit has been filed against the NFL to reverse the no-call after Rams defensive back Nickell Robey-Coleman obviously interfered with a pass attempt.
- Wynn Resorts, dealers still involved in money feud from twelve years ago
December 12, 2018
A lawsuit filed in 2013 by game dealers against Wynn Resorts have been revived, wanting to recuperate as much as $50 million from the company.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
February 16, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018