Tag Archives: Laurent Tapie
- Email reveals Groupe Bernard Tapie’s bid to lure Full Tilt Poker staffers
May 1, 2012
An email reveals attempt by Groupe Bernard Tapie's Laurent Tapie to lure Full Tilt Poker key staff to help him launch new poker venture.
- Laurent Tapie’s name listed on New Full Tilt Ltd. company registration
April 17, 2012
GBT principal Laurent Tapie's name listed on filings in Malta and Ireland for newly registered companies using Full Tilt in title.
- Mattingley gets 888 CEO gig; GigaMedia revenue drops; Tapie moves to Dublin?
March 25, 2012
Laurent Tapie rumored to have moved to Dublin ahead of FTP relaunch; Brian Mattingley named 888 Holdings CEO; GigaMedia 2011 results
- PokerStars fast-moving ring game Zoom Poker in public beta; ISPT eyes Monaco
February 26, 2012
PokerStars' fast-moving ring game aka Rush Poker clone Zoom Poker makes public beta debut; International Stadiums Poker Tour eyes Monaco
- Full Tilt shareholders agree to forfeit assets to facilitate GBTapie purchase
December 16, 2011
Subject: Poker reports that a majority of Full Tilt Poker shareholders have agreed to forfeit FTP assets to the US Department of Justice.
- Laurent Tapie’s interest in Full Tilt Poker? It’s big and it’s in trouble
October 15, 2011
Laurent Tapie tells French media his interest in acquiring Full Tilt Poker was sparked by two factors: it's big and it's troubled
Tony G backs latest cryptocurrency poker site: CoinPoker
November 14, 2017
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011
Aussie Matt joins CoinPoker; Rafe Furst creates The Crypto Company
November 21, 2017