Tag Archives: Laurent Tapie
- Email reveals Groupe Bernard Tapie’s bid to lure Full Tilt Poker staffers
1 May 2012
An email reveals attempt by Groupe Bernard Tapie's Laurent Tapie to lure Full Tilt Poker key staff to help him launch new poker venture.
- Laurent Tapie’s name listed on New Full Tilt Ltd. company registration
17 April 2012
GBT principal Laurent Tapie's name listed on filings in Malta and Ireland for newly registered companies using Full Tilt in title.
- Mattingley gets 888 CEO gig; GigaMedia revenue drops; Tapie moves to Dublin?
25 March 2012
Laurent Tapie rumored to have moved to Dublin ahead of FTP relaunch; Brian Mattingley named 888 Holdings CEO; GigaMedia 2011 results
- PokerStars fast-moving ring game Zoom Poker in public beta; ISPT eyes Monaco
26 February 2012
PokerStars' fast-moving ring game aka Rush Poker clone Zoom Poker makes public beta debut; International Stadiums Poker Tour eyes Monaco
- Full Tilt shareholders agree to forfeit assets to facilitate GBTapie purchase
16 December 2011
Subject: Poker reports that a majority of Full Tilt Poker shareholders have agreed to forfeit FTP assets to the US Department of Justice.
- Laurent Tapie’s interest in Full Tilt Poker? It’s big and it’s in trouble
15 October 2011
Laurent Tapie tells French media his interest in acquiring Full Tilt Poker was sparked by two factors: it's big and it's troubled
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
16 April 2011
Aussie Matt joins CoinPoker; Rafe Furst creates The Crypto Company
21 November 2017