Tag Archives: Latvia
- Dench eGaming Solutions enters the Latvian market with Klondaika.lv
January 19, 2018
Dench eGaming Solutions, has entered the Latvian regulated online gaming market through a partnership with the land-based casino operator Furors.
- Mare Balticum Gaming Summit 2018, the right time to address the industry in the Baltic and Scandinavian region
November 29, 2017
The inaugural edition of Mare Balticum (Baltic Sea) Gaming Summit Riga will be held on the 8th of May at Astor Riga in Latvia.
- Storm International announces the opening of SL Casino in Riga, Latvia
November 16, 2017
Storm International, a casino management company, is expanding its operations with a new property – SL Casino Riga.
- Evolution Gaming doubles profits, sets earnings margin record in Q3
October 25, 2017
Live dealer online casino specialists Evolution Gaming sees profit spike 103% in Q3 as the company enjoys record quarterly earnings margin.
- Olympic Entertainment defends threatened Latvian slots halls
October 18, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group files legal action to prevent Riga City Council from purging gambling halls from city's historic center district.
- Olympic Entertainment braces as Latvia preps gambling tax hikes
July 13, 2017
Olympic Entertainment Group faces fresh threat to its bottom line as its largest market Latvia proposes 30% hike in gambling taxes.
Olympic Entertainment eyes Italian online gambling launch
February 22, 2018
Olympic Entertainment Group accepts €288m takeover bid
March 21, 2018