Tag Archives: Latvia
- Latvia’s gov’t rejects calls to lift COVID-19 online gambling ban
3 April 2020
Latvia's parliament rejects proposal to exempt online gambling from the temporary suspension of gambling activity to minimize COVID-19 spread.
- Latvia’s online gambling ops warn gov’t of COVID-19 ban lawsuits
25 March 2020
Latvia's gambling operators warn the government that its decision to suspend online gambling as part of pandemic response could result in civil lawsuits.
- Latvia’s coronavirus fight leaves online gambling ops in legal limbo
24 March 2020
Latvia's government issues order banning gambling to limit coronavirus spread, but creates confusion as to whether online gambling is included.
- Latvia’s online gambling market sets revenue record in 2019
4 March 2020
Latvia's online gambling market sets new revenue record in 2019 thanks to strong showing in Q4 and surge in online casino games.
- Latvia launches self-exclusion program for gamblers
6 January 2020
Joining other well regulated countries, Latvia will now offer protection for those who need it most: anyone willing to admit they have a problem.
- Latvia’s online gambling ops to get protectionist help in 2020
17 December 2019
Latvia's nine online gambling licensees are enjoying solid gains but government plans to help by blocking payments to international competitors in 2020.
Latvia, Bulgaria, Hungary add more sites to blacklists
18 September 2014