Tag Archives: latin america
- Cirsa Q1 revenue growth bucks LatAm forex woes
June 1, 2018
Spanish gaming giant Cirsa Gaming Corp. reported 0.7 percent profit growth despite the devaluation of Latin American currencies against the Euro.
- Affiliate marketing on the rise in Latin America
March 13, 2018
The number of affiliate marketers around Latin America is still relatively low, leaving plenty of room for new affiliates to stake their claim.
- Tiago Almeida: Social media is main source of Latin American traffic
March 5, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, Tiago Almeida of eGaming Services explains why operators need to take a look at the Latin American market.
- Clarifying LatAm gaming market myths at Berlin Affiliate Conference
November 3, 2017
There is a host of opportunities waiting for businesses, particularly online gambling, in Latin America.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The secrets of success in LatAm with BetMotion
October 26, 2017
The best way to learn about emerging markets is to speak with the “first-movers” and this is why I’ve chosen BetMotion as my source for advice on LATAM.
- UltraPlay’s sportsbook solution hits Latin American market
August 9, 2017
UltraPlay brings its sportsbook functionality to Eldorado casino - a brand-new iGaming operator on the Latin American market
Affiliate marketing on the rise in Latin America
March 13, 2018
Ultraplay send Outlaws to the job centre; LOL gets a BMW
September 1, 2017
UltraPlay brings Blockchain technology discussion to EEGS, Bulgaria
November 13, 2017