Tag Archives: Las Vegas Review Journal
- Wynn Resorts sent female staff to sexually “accommodate” VIPs
February 5, 2018
New claims of sexual harassment by Steve Wynn and female Wynn Resorts staff surface in 1998 report that was spiked by Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Did Adelson buy the Las Vegas Review-Journal to embarrass a Nevada judge?
December 19, 2015
Las Vegas Review-Journal reporters were ordered to monitor activity of judge handling Steve Jacobs' termination suit v. Las Vegas Sands.
- Las Vegas Review-Journal’s secret buyer was Sheldon Adelson
December 17, 2015
The mystery is finally solved. Or is it? It was casino magnate Sheldon Adelson who paid $140 million for The Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Las Vegas Review Journal staff: Who are you, boss?
December 16, 2015
Journalists and staff of the Nevada daily newspaper Las Vegas Review Journal are now playing a game “Who is our new boss?”
- Dealers Choice: Per Sheldon Adelson’s Crotchety Request, I Attack The Message And Not The Messenger
December 6, 2013
Sheldon Adelson recently wrote an editorial (Valid reasons to oppose Internet gambling) that was published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Investing The Hard Way: No One To Root For In IGT’s Proxy Fight
January 14, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his thoughts on Patti Hart, CEO of IGT as her leadership is challenged by a "Proxy Fight".