Tag Archives: las vegas convention and visitors authority
- Average Vegas visitor gambled one full hour less in 2016
April 6, 2017
New survey shows that the average visitor to Las Vegas spent 1.9 hours gambling in 2016, one full hour less than in 2015.
- Las Vegas celebrates third straight year of record visitation
January 11, 2017
Las Vegas welcomes 42.9m visitors in 2016, 600k higher than 2015's total and the third straight year of record visitation.
- More Vegas visitors gambling and spending more on gambling in 2015
April 13, 2016
2015 Las Vegas Visitor Profile Study shows fewer visitors coming primarily to gamble, but gambling participation and spending both increase.
- Riviera hotel and Casino closes doors after 60 years
May 5, 2015
Riviera Hotel and Casino has permanently closed, ending a 60-year run on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Iconic Vegas casino could be destroyed to make way for convention center
February 20, 2015
Riviera Hotel & Casino's possible sale to Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority could turn the casino into convention center.
- Vegas draws record visitors; BetVictor, Mahjong Logic ink deal
February 11, 2013
Las Vegas draws a record 39.7 million visitors in 2012; Mahjong Logic signs licensing deal with Bet Victor
Wynn Macau chip thief nabbed, $6m chips whereabouts unknown
January 19, 2018
Las Vegas casino strike talks going down to the wire
May 31, 2018
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017