Tag Archives: Ladbrokes
- Ladbrokes ad featuring Memphis Depay banned
November 11, 2015
Ladbrokes has been censured over using an image of a Dutch footballer of Manchester United in a betting promotion.
- Online gambling giant uses LinkedIn to seduce gamblers
November 2, 2015
Ladbrokes has been using social media sites to invite new sign-ups, according to a problem gambler
- Ex-Ladbrokes/Coral online chief John O’Reilly joins gaming technology business Grand Parade as non-executive chairman
October 30, 2015
Grand Parade is delighted that John O’Reilly and Martyn Miller are set to join a significantly boosted management team.
- Ladbrokes profit plunges on higher taxes, increased marketing costs
October 22, 2015
Ladbrokes' Q3 profit plunges 56.7% but CEO Jim Mullen encouraged by strong growth in active customers and betting stakes.
- Ladbrokes secures £1.35b to fund Gala Coral merger
October 9, 2015
Ladbrokes signs £1.35b facility to provide financing for its proposed merger with Gala Coral Group; names Kristof Fahy new CMO
- Great British Bake Off hit by betting scandal
October 6, 2015
Great British Bake Off has been rocked by claims of a £10,000 betting scandal involving BBC employees.
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
September 13, 2017