Tag Archives: ladbrokes coral
- GVC pays £5.9m for Ladbrokes Coral’s online gambling failings
31 July 2019
UK Gambling Commission imposes £5.9m penalty package on GVC Holdings for social responsibility and AML failings at Ladbrokes Coral operations.
- Ladbrokes Coral relaunches affiliate programme with Income Access
8 January 2019
Ladbrokes Coral Group has announced the relaunch of its affiliate programme in partnership with Income Access.
- GVC Holdings gets fat off Lads-Coral, Crystalbet contributions
13 September 2018
UK-listed gambling giant GVC Holdings reports strong H1 growth following addition of Ladbrokes-Coral and Crystalbet brands.
- GVC gets bigger, more impressive, and more unwieldy
3 April 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Rafi Farber examines GVC’s acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral and its effects on the competitive UK online gambling market.
- Ladbrokes can’t recover $100M tax payment
26 March 2018
The UK Court of Appeal has rejected Ladbrokes’ claim that they had played by the rules at the time, and shouldn’t have to pay the taxes.
- GVC Holdings hit with £350k fine for “misleading” bonus offers
14 February 2018
UK Gambling Commission slaps £350k penalty on GVC Holdings for "repeatedly misleading" consumers with bonus offers; GVC gave away Turkish business.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
5 September 2014
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018