Tag Archives: ladbrokes coral
- GVC gets bigger, more impressive, and more unwieldy
April 3, 2018
CalvinAyre.com’s Rafi Farber examines GVC’s acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral and its effects on the competitive UK online gambling market.
- Ladbrokes can’t recover $100M tax payment
March 26, 2018
The UK Court of Appeal has rejected Ladbrokes’ claim that they had played by the rules at the time, and shouldn’t have to pay the taxes.
- GVC Holdings hit with £350k fine for “misleading” bonus offers
February 14, 2018
UK Gambling Commission slaps £350k penalty on GVC Holdings for "repeatedly misleading" consumers with bonus offers; GVC gave away Turkish business.
- UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority orders online gambling operators to revise their promotional offers to eliminate unfair practices.
- Ladbrokes Coral and Kindred Group sign up with Football DataCo
January 18, 2018
Ladbrokes Coral and Kindred Group have both signed long term data usage licences with Football DataCo.
- Ladbrokes close to saying ‘yes’ to GVC acquisition
December 22, 2017
UK-listed gambling operator GVC Holding is taking over rival Ladbrokes Coral Group for a sum of £3.9 billion ($5.2 billion).
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017
GVC’s latest bid for Lads Coral fails; PartyPoker exit Australia
August 22, 2017
GVC appears to have acquired Cozy Games’ online bingo ops
November 26, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral to voluntarily pay online greyhound racing levy
August 30, 2017