Tag Archives: ladbrokes coral
- GVC Holdings hit with £350k fine for “misleading” bonus offers
February 14, 2018
UK Gambling Commission slaps £350k penalty on GVC Holdings for "repeatedly misleading" consumers with bonus offers; GVC gave away Turkish business.
- UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority orders online gambling operators to revise their promotional offers to eliminate unfair practices.
- Ladbrokes Coral and Kindred Group sign up with Football DataCo
January 18, 2018
Ladbrokes Coral and Kindred Group have both signed long term data usage licences with Football DataCo.
- Ladbrokes close to saying ‘yes’ to GVC acquisition
December 22, 2017
UK-listed gambling operator GVC Holding is taking over rival Ladbrokes Coral Group for a sum of £3.9 billion ($5.2 billion).
- GVC Holdings makes £3.9b play for Ladbrokes Coral Group
December 7, 2017
GVC Holdings says its discussing possible £3.9b deal to acquire Ladbrokes Coral Group, which would create an online and land-based gambling giant.
- Ladbrokes Coral shares fall on mixed digital, retail performance
November 13, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral Group's shares fall after the company reports mixed-bag trading update, with Ladbrokes.com and UK retail struggling.
GVC’s latest bid for Lads Coral fails; PartyPoker exit Australia
August 22, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral to voluntarily pay online greyhound racing levy
August 30, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018
Ladbrokes Coral tops UK betting firms’ freebies to MPs
September 3, 2017
GVC drops Turkey operations amid merger rumor with Lads Coral
November 2, 2017