Tag Archives: ladbrokes coral
- GVC Holdings makes £3.9b play for Ladbrokes Coral Group
December 7, 2017
GVC Holdings says its discussing possible £3.9b deal to acquire Ladbrokes Coral Group, which would create an online and land-based gambling giant.
- Ladbrokes Coral shares fall on mixed digital, retail performance
November 13, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral Group's shares fall after the company reports mixed-bag trading update, with Ladbrokes.com and UK retail struggling.
- Gala Interactive pays £2.5m for social responsibility failures
November 6, 2017
- GVC drops Turkey operations amid merger rumor with Lads Coral
November 2, 2017
GVC Holdings has disposed its Turkish-facing business, fueling speculations that it will once again attempt to acquire UK rival Ladbrokes Coral Group.
- Betting shop vandals claim gambling ‘automatism’ defense
October 26, 2017
Two gamblers who did £20k worth of damage to a Ladbrokes betting shop claim they were in a trance induced by the shop's fixed-odds betting terminals.
- Ladbrokes Coral will no longer honor newspaper racing odds
October 23, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral ends commitment to honoring race betting odds printed in newspaper adverts as "commercially nonsensical" in modern era.
GVC’s latest bid for Lads Coral fails; PartyPoker exit Australia
August 22, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral to voluntarily pay online greyhound racing levy
August 30, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral tops UK betting firms’ freebies to MPs
September 3, 2017
UK bookies behaving badly: Episode #5,812
September 29, 2017
Ladbrokes Coral’s digital ops grow one-third in 2016
March 28, 2017