Tag Archives: Labour Relations Law
- Macau bans casino employees from premises outside work hours
December 19, 2018
Casino personnel in Macau are no longer allowed to enter or remain in gambling facilities during off hours.
- Macau won’t bring in outsiders to run casino tables
December 13, 2018
The idea of allowing non-locals to be employed as casino dealers in Macau hasn’t been met with a great deal of enthusiasm by locals.
- Macau labor groups push for wage hike in 2019
December 11, 2018
Citing positive numbers for Macau’s casinos, workers in the sector are calling for a pay increase that would match the rise in consumer prices.
- Employee leave plan in Macau could be shelved
December 7, 2018
A plan that would have allowed employees in Macau to enjoy mandatory holidays might have to wait.
- Macau legislators submit bill barring casino employees from gambling
June 19, 2018
Macau’s government introduced an array of new regulations last Friday designed to improve the gambling image in the city.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014