Tag Archives: Labour Party
- UK Labour seeks new ombudsman to rein in gambling sector
June 18, 2019
UK Labour Party deputy leader Tom Watson proposes a new ombudsman to rein in the excesses of the gambling sector and protect consumers.
- UK’s online gambling operators might have licenses canceled
May 20, 2019
Tom Watson, the Deputy Leader of the UK’s Labour Party thinks the entire online gaming industry is fouled up and basically wants it to be scrapped.
- UK Labour to propose stricter regulations for online gambling
February 28, 2019
Online Gambling in the UK could get a lot stricter if Labour deputy leader Tom Watson gets his way.
- UK Labour vows live vivisection of gambling CEOs on BBC Four
September 20, 2018
Labour Party lays out gambling platform ahead of annual conference, including credit card ban, mandatory 1% problem gambling levy, and advertising ban.
- Gambling adverts on UK football matches the new outrage du jour
October 23, 2017
Gambling advertising on televised UK football matches are the latest outrage du jour in the ongoing campaign to clip gambling operators' wings.
- Labour Party seeks mandatory levy on betting operators to fund problem gambling treatment
September 26, 2017
The UK Labour Party plans to issue a call for a mandatory levy on gambling operators to fund problem gambling treatment programs.
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017