Tag Archives: Labour Party
- UK Labour to propose stricter regulations for online gambling
February 28, 2019
Online Gambling in the UK could get a lot stricter if Labour deputy leader Tom Watson gets his way.
- UK Labour vows live vivisection of gambling CEOs on BBC Four
September 20, 2018
Labour Party lays out gambling platform ahead of annual conference, including credit card ban, mandatory 1% problem gambling levy, and advertising ban.
- Gambling adverts on UK football matches the new outrage du jour
October 23, 2017
Gambling advertising on televised UK football matches are the latest outrage du jour in the ongoing campaign to clip gambling operators' wings.
- Labour Party seeks mandatory levy on betting operators to fund problem gambling treatment
September 26, 2017
The UK Labour Party plans to issue a call for a mandatory levy on gambling operators to fund problem gambling treatment programs.
- UK Labour party pledges to end football gambling sponsorships
September 6, 2017
The UK Labour Party's Tom Watson vows to prohibit gambling companies from sponsoring football clubs if voters return party to power.
- UK bookies push back against Labour’s anti-FOBT manifesto
May 11, 2017
Association of British Bookmakers slams Labour manifesto's call for cutting fixed-odds betting terminal stakes and requiring longer breaks between spins.
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017
A lower maximum at FOBT terminals will not stop gambling addiction
November 7, 2017