Tag Archives: KPMG
- Packed programme for KPMG’s Isle of Man eGaming Summit
September 1, 2017
Next week will see the latest in KPMG’s eGaming Summit series, which has been operating for seven years and home to the inaugural summit back in Nov 2010.
- Evolution and Expansion in eGaming – KPMG in Gibraltar eSummit report published
July 4, 2017
Following another industry-leading eSummit in Gibraltar, KPMG are delighted to announce the publication of their report online.
- 2017 Gibraltar eSummit depicts a bright future for the industry
March 30, 2017
The glittering Sunborn Hotel in Gibraltar was the location for KPMG’s 7th annual eSummit in Gibraltar on the 23rd March.
- KPMG Appointed To Support The Development And Introduction Of The New Scheme
August 15, 2016
RGA announced today that it has retained the services of KPMG to undertake a scoping study which will help to shape the development of NOSES
- William Hill Online shuffles senior exec ranks, hires KPMG to assess technology
June 21, 2016
William Hill shuffles struggling online division's senior management ranks, hires KPMG to assess the deliverability of technology assets.
- KPMG study says point-of-consumption tax would backfire on UK government
September 18, 2013
A KPMG study commissioned by the Remote Gambling Association claims the UK's proposed 15% point of consumption tax wouldn't achieve aims.
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017