Tag Archives: kmigaming
- Keith McDonnell: Hitting the right balance of taxes and regulation
7 August 2019
Keith McDonnell explained to us where the sweet spot is for regulation, and how to get into the Asian market.
- Becky’s Affiliated: One year without PASPA; McDonnell provides US market update
23 May 2019
Becky Liggero and Keith McDonnell of KMigaming talks about how far the U.S sports betting and gambling market can go, a year after PASPA was repealed.
- Winning Big in Asia with Slots
21 July 2015
Here’s a tip for Asian operators from KM iGaming CEO Keith McDonnell: Hit the slot machines to make your money.
- Tradologic turns to KMi Gaming to expand its business in betting and gaming industry
16 October 2013
Tradologic has appointed KMi Gaming to maximise opportunities in the betting and gaming industry, with a specific focus on the UK, Irish & wider European region.
- Sport and iGaming Conference: A Discussion of Sport and Online Gambling Partnerships
30 November 2012
2012 Sport and iGaming conference highlights the value of online gambling sponsorships of sports teams in the UK and throughout Europe.
- Sport and iGaming Conference Key Takeaways
In gaming news, Becky brings us the summary video of the 2012 Sport and iGaming Conference at the Pinsent Masons Headquarters in London.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
31 January 2014
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
23 August 2013
Bill Mummery on SBOBet Exiting the UK Market
12 January 2015
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
28 October 2016