Tag Archives: king
- Social casinos earn Facebook Hall of Fame honors; UK MP caught playing Candy Crush
December 10, 2014
Three social casino titles make Facebook's 2014 Hall of Fame honors; UK Tory MP Nigel Mills caught playing Candy Crush during hearing.
- Stay away from King, The Emperor has No Clothes
March 31, 2014
Investing can sometimes resemble actual gambling, but ideally it shouldn’t. It should be a game of skill rather than a game of chance.
- King files updated IPO offering, hopes to raise $532.8 million
March 13, 2014
While the proverbial iron is hot, share holders of King Digital are pouncing on the chance for an IPO to generate as much as $532.8 million.
- GSN Games acquire Bash Gaming; Big Fish Casino craps out; King files for IPO
February 28, 2014
GSN Games acquire Bash Gaming, makers of hit social casino title Bingo Bash; Big Fish Casino adds social craps; King files for IPO.
- DoubleDown founders out; King keeps all the candy; Bwin social sports betting beta
January 25, 2014
DoubleDown Casino founders leave company; King guards against 'Candy' trademark infringement; Bwin.party social sports bet Facebook beta
- Zynga withdraws Nevada application; Facebook tops $50; King files for IPO
September 27, 2013
Zynga withdraws its Nevada real-money online poker application; social gamers King file preliminary IPO paperwork; Facebook tops $50.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Terry Johnson tells casinos avoid marijuana business
October 23, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014