Tag Archives: king
- Social casinos earn Facebook Hall of Fame honors; UK MP caught playing Candy Crush
December 10, 2014
Three social casino titles make Facebook's 2014 Hall of Fame honors; UK Tory MP Nigel Mills caught playing Candy Crush during hearing.
- Stay away from King, The Emperor has No Clothes
March 31, 2014
Investing can sometimes resemble actual gambling, but ideally it shouldn’t. It should be a game of skill rather than a game of chance.
- King files updated IPO offering, hopes to raise $532.8 million
March 13, 2014
While the proverbial iron is hot, share holders of King Digital are pouncing on the chance for an IPO to generate as much as $532.8 million.
- GSN Games acquire Bash Gaming; Big Fish Casino craps out; King files for IPO
February 28, 2014
GSN Games acquire Bash Gaming, makers of hit social casino title Bingo Bash; Big Fish Casino adds social craps; King files for IPO.
- DoubleDown founders out; King keeps all the candy; Bwin social sports betting beta
January 25, 2014
DoubleDown Casino founders leave company; King guards against 'Candy' trademark infringement; Bwin.party social sports bet Facebook beta
- Zynga withdraws Nevada application; Facebook tops $50; King files for IPO
September 27, 2013
Zynga withdraws its Nevada real-money online poker application; social gamers King file preliminary IPO paperwork; Facebook tops $50.
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017