Tag Archives: king digital entertainment
- Why Churchill Downs Can Succeed with Big Fish Where King Digital and Zynga Failed
November 19, 2014
Right now the big news is Churchill Downs’ (CHDN) acquisition of Big Fish Games for $885M. Too much? Good deal? Hard to tell.
- King Digital 3Q revenue, launches Candy Crush Soda Saga; Indonesia police mistakes Gameloft office as online gambling den
November 14, 2014
King Digital Entertainment reported decline in revenues in 3Q of 2014; Indonesia police mistakes Gameloft office as online gambling den.
- On Caesars, Kings, and Monetary Czars, all Losing Their Power
August 19, 2014
A recap on three rulers, all of whom are losing their grip in their respective subjects. Caesars, Kings and our monetary Czars.
- Not Such a Gamble? A Review of Stock Calls
June 3, 2014
A lot has happened in the last 14 weeks; about a quarter's worth of market activity since I began covering the gambling market here.
- Stay away from King, The Emperor has No Clothes
March 31, 2014
Investing can sometimes resemble actual gambling, but ideally it shouldn’t. It should be a game of skill rather than a game of chance.
- King files updated IPO offering, hopes to raise $532.8 million
March 13, 2014
While the proverbial iron is hot, share holders of King Digital are pouncing on the chance for an IPO to generate as much as $532.8 million.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Mark Blandford on making sense of IPOs
April 3, 2017
Melco International seeks Studio City spin-off in US bourse
August 15, 2017