Tag Archives: Kentucky
- PokerStars seeks dismissal of Kentucky domain claim
26 July 2013
The parent companies of PokerStars file motion to dismiss Kentucky's claim to PokerStars.com domain.
- Bwin.party pays $15m to settle Kentucky civil suit
28 June 2013
Bwin.party has paid the Commonwealth of Kentucky $15m to settle a civil suit based on PartyGaming's pre-UIGEA dealings with Kentuckians.
- Kentucky guv a $6m man thanks to online gambling domain grab
19 June 2013
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear trumpets $6m payment from Department of Justice to cover state's online gambling domain seizure claims.
- Radio isn’t required to play Poison, so why does horseracing deserve casinos?
6 January 2013
Kentucky may make another push for passing casino legislation, but continued opposition from the horseracing industry will make it difficult
- Kentucky casinos edge closer; Maryland venues open round-the-clock; Iowa official blames the dogs
7 December 2012
Kentucky gambling bill could arrive next year; Maryland changes casino rules; Iowa official wants an end to dog racing
- New Jersey residents split on sports betting; Renewed hope in Kentucky; Florida will be patient
30 November 2012
New Jersey split on sports betting; Kentucky could get casino bill in January; Florida will take its time
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
12 January 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
14 June 2018