Tag Archives: Kentucky
- PokerStars seeks dismissal of Kentucky domain claim
July 26, 2013
The parent companies of PokerStars file motion to dismiss Kentucky's claim to PokerStars.com domain.
- Bwin.party pays $15m to settle Kentucky civil suit
June 28, 2013
Bwin.party has paid the Commonwealth of Kentucky $15m to settle a civil suit based on PartyGaming's pre-UIGEA dealings with Kentuckians.
- Kentucky guv a $6m man thanks to online gambling domain grab
June 19, 2013
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear trumpets $6m payment from Department of Justice to cover state's online gambling domain seizure claims.
- Radio isn’t required to play Poison, so why does horseracing deserve casinos?
January 6, 2013
Kentucky may make another push for passing casino legislation, but continued opposition from the horseracing industry will make it difficult
- Kentucky casinos edge closer; Maryland venues open round-the-clock; Iowa official blames the dogs
December 7, 2012
Kentucky gambling bill could arrive next year; Maryland changes casino rules; Iowa official wants an end to dog racing
- New Jersey residents split on sports betting; Renewed hope in Kentucky; Florida will be patient
November 30, 2012
New Jersey split on sports betting; Kentucky could get casino bill in January; Florida will take its time
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017