Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Kentucky casino legalization push takes hit as racing lobbying group pulls support
December 6, 2014
Kentucky's odds of passing casino legislation worsen after racing industry lobbying group withdraws support.
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky Lottery prepping GTECH-powered online lottery; Northstar New Jersey misses revenue forecast; Oregon responds to John Oliver's slam.
- Kentucky Lottery seeks online partner; Atlantic Lottery wants online gambling
July 24, 2014
Atlantic Lottery Corporation wants to join other Canadian provinces in offering online gambling; Kentucky Lottery seeks online tech partner.
- Vegas books has Kentucky as -2.5 favorites against UConn
April 7, 2014
Las Vegas sports books were near unanimous in their belief in opening Kentucky as a short -2.5 favorite across the board.
- Breaking down and predicting the Final Four
April 2, 2014
There aren't any Cinderellas among this bunch anymore; all four teams iin the Final Four are capable of winning the championship.
- IGC win right to intervene in Kentucky domain seizure; instant racing split ruling
February 22, 2014
Interactive Gaming Council win right to intervene in Kentucky online gambling domain forfeiture case; split ruling on instant racing
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
Gambling expansion now in play as Kentucky pension crisis looms
September 21, 2017
The Stars Group beats $870m Kentucky lawsuit, hoists UFC belt
December 21, 2018
The year of the domain names continues
October 21, 2010