Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Breaking down and predicting the Final Four
April 2, 2014
There aren't any Cinderellas among this bunch anymore; all four teams iin the Final Four are capable of winning the championship.
- IGC win right to intervene in Kentucky domain seizure; instant racing split ruling
February 22, 2014
Interactive Gaming Council win right to intervene in Kentucky online gambling domain forfeiture case; split ruling on instant racing
- Kentucky begins discussion on casino legislation
January 17, 2014
With the way Kentucky has been struggling to generate money, having casinos is sounding like a better and better idea by the day.
- Delaware to talk casino expansion; Kentucky ponders expanded gambling bill
December 5, 2013
Delaware and Kentucky are considering expanding their existing gambling laws.
- PokerStars seeks dismissal of Kentucky domain claim
July 26, 2013
The parent companies of PokerStars file motion to dismiss Kentucky's claim to PokerStars.com domain.
- Bwin.party pays $15m to settle Kentucky civil suit
June 28, 2013
Bwin.party has paid the Commonwealth of Kentucky $15m to settle a civil suit based on PartyGaming's pre-UIGEA dealings with Kentuckians.
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
Gambling expansion now in play as Kentucky pension crisis looms
September 21, 2017
The Biggest Gambling Sport Sponsorship Deals
July 3, 2012