Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Kentucky begins discussion on casino legislation
January 17, 2014
With the way Kentucky has been struggling to generate money, having casinos is sounding like a better and better idea by the day.
- Delaware to talk casino expansion; Kentucky ponders expanded gambling bill
December 5, 2013
Delaware and Kentucky are considering expanding their existing gambling laws.
- PokerStars seeks dismissal of Kentucky domain claim
July 26, 2013
The parent companies of PokerStars file motion to dismiss Kentucky's claim to PokerStars.com domain.
- Bwin.party pays $15m to settle Kentucky civil suit
June 28, 2013
Bwin.party has paid the Commonwealth of Kentucky $15m to settle a civil suit based on PartyGaming's pre-UIGEA dealings with Kentuckians.
- Kentucky guv a $6m man thanks to online gambling domain grab
June 19, 2013
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear trumpets $6m payment from Department of Justice to cover state's online gambling domain seizure claims.
- Radio isn’t required to play Poison, so why does horseracing deserve casinos?
January 6, 2013
Kentucky may make another push for passing casino legislation, but continued opposition from the horseracing industry will make it difficult
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
UK bookmakers prepping GPS-based in-race betting technology
October 6, 2017
Hong Kong Jockey Club faces HKD 1.2b hit from new typhoon
September 1, 2017