Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Kentucky Lottery CEO’s anti-RAWA letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
March 13, 2015
Kentucky Lottery CEO writes letter to Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell asking him to oppose Restoration of America's Wire Act.
- Kentucky State Senator Pre-Files Anti Online Gambling Bill
December 19, 2014
Mike Wilson pre filed an anti online gambling bill to stop cyber cafes from taking business away from charitable gaming establishments.
- Kentucky casino legalization push takes hit as racing lobbying group pulls support
December 6, 2014
Kentucky's odds of passing casino legislation worsen after racing industry lobbying group withdraws support.
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky Lottery prepping GTECH-powered online lottery; Northstar New Jersey misses revenue forecast; Oregon responds to John Oliver's slam.
- Kentucky Lottery seeks online partner; Atlantic Lottery wants online gambling
July 24, 2014
Atlantic Lottery Corporation wants to join other Canadian provinces in offering online gambling; Kentucky Lottery seeks online tech partner.
- Vegas books has Kentucky as -2.5 favorites against UConn
April 7, 2014
Las Vegas sports books were near unanimous in their belief in opening Kentucky as a short -2.5 favorite across the board.
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
11th-hour legislative uprising saves Connecticut casino expansion bill
February 23, 2018
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018