Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Kentucky casino legalization push takes hit as racing lobbying group pulls support
December 6, 2014
Kentucky's odds of passing casino legislation worsen after racing industry lobbying group withdraws support.
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky Lottery prepping GTECH-powered online lottery; Northstar New Jersey misses revenue forecast; Oregon responds to John Oliver's slam.
- Kentucky Lottery seeks online partner; Atlantic Lottery wants online gambling
July 24, 2014
Atlantic Lottery Corporation wants to join other Canadian provinces in offering online gambling; Kentucky Lottery seeks online tech partner.
- Vegas books has Kentucky as -2.5 favorites against UConn
April 7, 2014
Las Vegas sports books were near unanimous in their belief in opening Kentucky as a short -2.5 favorite across the board.
- Breaking down and predicting the Final Four
April 2, 2014
There aren't any Cinderellas among this bunch anymore; all four teams iin the Final Four are capable of winning the championship.
- IGC win right to intervene in Kentucky domain seizure; instant racing split ruling
February 22, 2014
Interactive Gaming Council win right to intervene in Kentucky online gambling domain forfeiture case; split ruling on instant racing
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
Expanded gaming bill introduced in Kentucky
February 3, 2016
The year of the domain names continues
October 21, 2010
Seahawks’ Sherman: NFL injury reports “for gamblers, for Vegas”
September 21, 2017
Daily fantasy sports bill falters in Kentucky congress
March 3, 2017