Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Judge orders Amaya to pay Kentucky $870m for illegal gambling losses
23 December 2015
A Kentucky judge has ordered Amaya Gaming to pay the state $870m as compensation for PokerStars' illegal gambling activity.
- Amaya says it will ask PokerStars’ former owners to pay Kentucky civil damages
17 December 2015
Amaya Gaming says it plans to ask PokerStars former owners to pay any damages resulting from the state of Kentucky's civil lawsuit.
- Poker Players Alliance in Kentucky court trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks
16 December 2015
Poker Players Alliance asks Kentucky court to intervene in PokerStars civil suit, gets accused of trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks.
- The PPA Joins Kentucky v PokerStars Lawsuit
8 December 2015
The PPA joined the lawsuit between the Commonwealth of Kentucky & PokerStars in a bid to make sure any spilled money goes to the players.
- MGM Springfield reaches to minority contractors for $800M casino project
27 August 2015
Opportunity for all. That could be the slogan the MGM Springfield is pushing for with the development of its $800 million casino project.
- Kentucky lawmaker plans to bring back expanded gambling proposal in 2016
31 March 2015
House Speaker Greg Stumbo to push a casino bill in the 2016 General Assembly starting next January.
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
26 December 2017
Gambling expansion now in play as Kentucky pension crisis looms
21 September 2017