Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Poker Players Alliance in Kentucky court trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks
December 16, 2015
Poker Players Alliance asks Kentucky court to intervene in PokerStars civil suit, gets accused of trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks.
- The PPA Joins Kentucky v PokerStars Lawsuit
December 8, 2015
The PPA joined the lawsuit between the Commonwealth of Kentucky & PokerStars in a bid to make sure any spilled money goes to the players.
- MGM Springfield reaches to minority contractors for $800M casino project
August 27, 2015
Opportunity for all. That could be the slogan the MGM Springfield is pushing for with the development of its $800 million casino project.
- Kentucky lawmaker plans to bring back expanded gambling proposal in 2016
March 31, 2015
House Speaker Greg Stumbo to push a casino bill in the 2016 General Assembly starting next January.
- March Madness 2015: Final Four set
March 30, 2015
So it’s set. The NCAA men’s basketball tournament is down to four teams—the kind of Final Four that many would’ve predicted.
- March Madness 2015: Weekend action heavy on drama
March 29, 2015
Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers move in the Final Four.
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
Gambling expansion now in play as Kentucky pension crisis looms
September 21, 2017
Wisconsin makes another push for daily fantasy sports legalization
September 18, 2017