Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Poker Players Alliance in Kentucky court trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks
December 16, 2015
Poker Players Alliance asks Kentucky court to intervene in PokerStars civil suit, gets accused of trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks.
- The PPA Joins Kentucky v PokerStars Lawsuit
December 8, 2015
The PPA joined the lawsuit between the Commonwealth of Kentucky & PokerStars in a bid to make sure any spilled money goes to the players.
- MGM Springfield reaches to minority contractors for $800M casino project
August 27, 2015
Opportunity for all. That could be the slogan the MGM Springfield is pushing for with the development of its $800 million casino project.
- Kentucky lawmaker plans to bring back expanded gambling proposal in 2016
March 31, 2015
House Speaker Greg Stumbo to push a casino bill in the 2016 General Assembly starting next January.
- March Madness 2015: Final Four set
March 30, 2015
So it’s set. The NCAA men’s basketball tournament is down to four teams—the kind of Final Four that many would’ve predicted.
- March Madness 2015: Weekend action heavy on drama
March 29, 2015
Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers move in the Final Four.
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017
Gambling expansion now in play as Kentucky pension crisis looms
September 21, 2017