Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Daily fantasy sports bill falters in Kentucky congress
March 3, 2017
Daily Fantasy Sports in the state of Kentucky have failed to muster enough support that will push for the enactment of a fantasy sports bill.
- Sky Racing World Reports Record-Breaking Results for Fiscal Year 2016
July 14, 2016
Distributor of Southern Hemisphere horse-racing content to North and South America reports year-on-year growth across all products.
- Amaya says Scheinbergs reject any responsibility for $870m Kentucky damages
February 23, 2016
Amaya Gaming says PokerStars former owners have rejected responsibility for the $870m damages awarded to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Expanded gaming bill introduced in Kentucky
February 3, 2016
Lawmakers are hoping to boost support for expanded gambling in Kentucky by dedicating profits to pension funds.
- Judge orders Amaya to pay Kentucky $870m for illegal gambling losses
December 23, 2015
A Kentucky judge has ordered Amaya Gaming to pay the state $870m as compensation for PokerStars' illegal gambling activity.
- Amaya says it will ask PokerStars’ former owners to pay Kentucky civil damages
December 17, 2015
Amaya Gaming says it plans to ask PokerStars former owners to pay any damages resulting from the state of Kentucky's civil lawsuit.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017