Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Kentucky gubernatorial candidate embraces gambling
16 September 2019
Kentucky is one of a shrinking number of US states that still doesn’t have a robust gambling presence.
- Pennsylvania Lottery nets $31.3m profit in first year of online games
2 August 2019
The Pennsylvania Lottery's new iLottery site generates revenue of $381m and profit of $31.3m in first full year of operations.
- Kentucky enjoys huge gains in instant racing
22 July 2019
Instant racing games in Kentucky saw a huge spike in the state’s most recent fiscal year, which came to a close on June 30.
- Instant racing machine debate in Kentucky makes its way to Supreme Court
20 June 2019
The Family Foundation (TFF) responded to Judge Thomas Wingate remarks about Instant racing machines by going directly to Supreme Court.
- Kentucky one step closer to legalized sports gambling
22 February 2019
Kentucky continues to inch forward with its plans to introduce sports gambling.
- Online poker bills for New York & Kentucky, Online casinos for West Virginia
13 February 2019
A quick summary of progress of online poker bills in New York and Kentucky, and an online casino bill in West Virginia.
Resorts World Catskills moves up launch date; del Lago downgrade
19 January 2018
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
26 December 2017
Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
17 August 2018