Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Gambling expansion now in play as Kentucky pension crisis looms
September 21, 2017
Kentucky lawmakers are once again pushing for gambling expansion in the state to avert the possibility of a pension crisis.
- Seahawks’ Sherman: NFL injury reports “for gamblers, for Vegas”
Kentucky joins list of states filing anticipatory sports betting legislation; Seahawks CB Richard Sherman says NFL injury reports are for betting.
- Tired of waiting for real slots, Churchill Downs settles for Instant Racing machines
June 20, 2017
Kentucky racing regulators approve plan for Churchill Downs Inc. to add up to 600 'instant racing' pseudo-slot machines to Louisville training facility.
- Daily fantasy sports bill falters in Kentucky congress
March 3, 2017
Daily Fantasy Sports in the state of Kentucky have failed to muster enough support that will push for the enactment of a fantasy sports bill.
- Sky Racing World Reports Record-Breaking Results for Fiscal Year 2016
July 14, 2016
Distributor of Southern Hemisphere horse-racing content to North and South America reports year-on-year growth across all products.
- Amaya says Scheinbergs reject any responsibility for $870m Kentucky damages
February 23, 2016
Amaya Gaming says PokerStars former owners have rejected responsibility for the $870m damages awarded to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017