Tag Archives: Kentucky
- Kentucky one step closer to legalized sports gambling
February 22, 2019
Kentucky continues to inch forward with its plans to introduce sports gambling.
- Online poker bills for New York & Kentucky, Online casinos for West Virginia
February 13, 2019
A quick summary of progress of online poker bills in New York and Kentucky, and an online casino bill in West Virginia.
- The Stars Group beats $870m Kentucky lawsuit, hoists UFC belt
December 21, 2018
Kentucky Court of Appeals overturns $870m judgment against The Stars Group for PokerStars' pre-2011 activities in the state; TSG inks UFC poker sponsorship.
- Kentucky considers legalized gambling to cover pensions
December 14, 2018
With debt mounting associated with the Bluegrass State’s pension, Kentucky's Attorney General is looking to sports gambling to acquire funds.
- Kentucky Lottery doubles online sales; Jackpocket has $1m winner
July 17, 2018
The Kentucky Lottery reports online sales doubling to $10.2m in fiscal 2018; lottery reseller Jackpocket has $1m winner in Minnesota.
- Kentucky lawmakers form dream team to draft sports betting bill
June 19, 2018
Kentucky lawmakers are eyeing to get a piece of the U.S. sports betting pie after the country’s highest tribunal repealed the PASPA of 1992.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019