Tag Archives: Kento Momota
- Japanese badminton star’s gambling ban officially ends in May
March 14, 2017
Kento Momota’s indefinite playing ban is officially ending. The Nippon Badminton Association decided over the weekend to lift Momota’s suspension on May 15
- Officials mull lifting Japanese badminton star’s gambling ban
March 6, 2017
The indefinite ban on Japanese badminton star Kento Momota could be lifted sooner than expected.
- Japanese badminton star set for May return after gambling ban
December 2, 2016
A Japanese badminton star who was stripped of his right to attend the Rio Olympics could return to work in the spring prompting Lee Davy has more.
- Third Japanese badminton player admits to entering casino
April 19, 2016
Another member of the Japan national team has come clean about entering a casino.
- Japan’s Kento Momota denied Rio spot due to gambling
April 11, 2016
Japan has lost its ace badminton player for the Rio de Janeiro Olympics due to gambling charges.
- Japan’s badminton ace could lose Rio Olympics spot due to gambling scandal
April 8, 2016
A Japanese badminton star is in danger of being kicked off the team for the Rio Olympics after he admitted to gambling at a casino,
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Bitcoin catches attention of American Airlines, AT&T
August 9, 2017
bitFlyer rolls out Visa-powered Bitcoin prepaid card in Japan
October 10, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016