Tag Archives: Kenneth Alexander
- UK betting ops forming new responsible gambling committee
2 August 2019
The 'big five' UK betting operators form responsible gambling committee; Betfair roles out new digital marketing campaign day after TV ad ban kicks in.
- GVC turns down $186 million offer to unload Turkish ops
8 July 2019
Kenny Alexander decided that it would be in the company’s best interest to put some distance between itself and Headlong LTD.
- GVC Holdings CEO takes ‘huge’ pay cut
31 May 2019
Kenneth Alexander has decided to reduce his salary in an effort to appease investors prior to the upcoming shareholder meeting next week.
- GVC Holdings keeps making it rain for CEO Kenny Alexander
28 March 2019
GVC Holdings issues CEO Kenneth Alexander nearly 454k additional shares worth £2.5m just weeks after he sold over 2m shares worth £13.7m.
- GVC shares tumble as CEO, chairman sell bulk of their stakes
8 March 2019
GVC Holdings' share prices falls 14% after CEO Kenneth Alexander and chairman Lee Feldman both sell majority of their stakes in the company.
- GVC takes 51% stake in Georgia-facing betting operator Crystalbet for $50M
5 March 2018
GVC Holdings has agreed to buy 51 percent of Georgian gambling group Crystalbet for €41 million (US$50.84 million) in cash.
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Turkey’s president asks Republic of Georgia to close its casinos
16 September 2016
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
25 January 2018