Tag Archives: KAX Media
- KAX Media rebrands as Gambling.com group
June 23, 2017
The new name enables the Group to take better advantage of its unique asset, the domain name Gambling.com, and communicate its business focus more directly.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How big is the threat of Ad Blocking to the Online Gambling industry
July 16, 2015
Today I wanted to investigate how ad blocking software will impact iGaming, an industry that uses online ads to attract new players.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 Sessions to attend at iGaming Super Show 2015
June 18, 2015
The iGaming Super Show is almost upon us. For those of you who want pointers, I’ve picked out five sessions I would consider “must attends”.
- Adge, the Aggregator of iGaming Data for Affiliates, Launches a ‘First Month Free’ Promotion
May 7, 2015
Adge, a Software-as-a-Service which aggregates statistics into one cloud-based platform for reporting and analysis.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Why tracking solution Adge is a dream come true for iGaming Affiliates
February 19, 2015
Adge came about, why it can greatly simplify the life of all iGaming Affiliates and how this product compares to some of its competitors.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The state of affiliate marketing in Europe
November 28, 2013
Its true that it used to be relatively easy to make millions as an iGaming affiliate marketer, in US pre-UIGEA and Europe for even longer.