Tag Archives: Kate Chambers
- Clarion announce creation of ICE Africa for 2018
November 7, 2017
Africa to benefit from reputation and influence of world’s most successful gaming event brand
- Clarion join casino and gaming industry raising funds for CHIPS Charity
September 26, 2017
Kate Chambers, has heralded the ‘phenomenal work’ undertaken by the casino and gaming sectors in raising over £1.75m for CHIP.
- Why Juegos Miami 2017 is a must-attend for LatAm-focused gambling professionals
May 19, 2017
Latin America is a market of potential for the gambling industry and local stakeholders are eager to learn about regulatory and operational best practices.
- Juegos Miami is becoming the hub for LatAm gaming
May 5, 2017
Kate Chambers is fulfilling one of its founding objectives to provide a focal point for discussions surrounding the regulation of gaming in the LatAm region
- ICE 2017 breaks through 30,000 figure to set new record attendance
February 23, 2017
The 2017 edition of ICE Totally Gaming will be declared the biggest on record, pending verification by independent auditors.
- ICE-ing on the cake
February 8, 2017
The opening day of ICE Totally Gaming, witnessed a number of significant landmarks including Kate Chambers. Managing Director of the Gaming Division