Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Imperial E-Club Fined €200k by Dutch Gaming Regulator
December 5, 2014
Kansspelautorteit issued a record fine of €200K to Imperial E-Club for what they believe to be violations of their online gambling laws.
- Netherlands, Malta gaming regulators sign info-sharing deal
November 29, 2014
Netherlands gaming regulators ink info-sharing deal with counterparts in Malta; William Hill tells Dutch-facing affiliates to cool it.
- Netherlands slaps €310k in fines on online gambling operators 7red, RoyaalCasino
October 14, 2014
Netherlands' gaming regulators fine operators of 7Red.com and RoyaalCasino.com for targeting Dutch punters via Facebook, bonuses and TV ads.
- Dutch regulator warns sportsbooks, fines seniors €80k over house lottery
September 10, 2014
Dutch gaming regulators warn sports betting sites to stop "filling the proverbial hole;" elderly couple fined €80k over house lottery.
- Dutch online gambling bill inches closer to passage but critics abound
July 24, 2014
Netherlands online gambling bill is introduced into House of Representatives but critics argue that its tax rate is too high AND too low.
- Dutch, Belgian gaming regulators plead for more powers to crush rogue sites
June 24, 2014
Belgian and Dutch gaming regulators plead with their respective governments for more powers with which to punish unauthorized online sites.
Online gambling claims one-third of Belgium’s 2015 market revenue
September 7, 2017
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017