Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Dutch gambling regulator boosts fines for unauthorized online gambling sites
July 31, 2015
Dutch regulator boosts minimum fine for illegal online gambling operators by €50k to €150k, hits Total E Soft and XKL Ltd with €180k fine.
- Dutch gaming regulator inks deal with media to limit illegal online gambling ads
June 5, 2015
Dutch gaming regulator reaches deal with major media outlets to restrict illegal gambling advertising ahead of Remote Gaming Bill passage.
- New Dutch minister says full speed ahead for Remote Gaming Bill
April 7, 2015
New Dutch State Secretary for Security and Justice says he fully supports passage of country's new online gambling legislation.
- Dutch court lets Unibet off the hook for gambler’s €178k losses
March 26, 2015
A Dutch court rejects a bid by a gambler to recoup the €178k he lost gambling online with Unibet, despite operator's lack of Dutch license.
- Holland Casino posts first profit in seven years; no more Dutch house lotteries
March 8, 2015
Holland Casino posts €12m profit in 2014 after seven years of annual losses; Dutch court rules against online house lotteries.
- Netherlands fines ComeOn Europe €180k for serving Dutch punters
January 28, 2015
Netherlands gaming regulator fines operators of ComeOn.com €180k for serving Dutch punters; KSA inks Alderney info-sharing deal.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017