Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Dutch court lets Unibet off the hook for gambler’s €178k losses
March 26, 2015
A Dutch court rejects a bid by a gambler to recoup the €178k he lost gambling online with Unibet, despite operator's lack of Dutch license.
- Holland Casino posts first profit in seven years; no more Dutch house lotteries
March 8, 2015
Holland Casino posts €12m profit in 2014 after seven years of annual losses; Dutch court rules against online house lotteries.
- Netherlands fines ComeOn Europe €180k for serving Dutch punters
January 28, 2015
Netherlands gaming regulator fines operators of ComeOn.com €180k for serving Dutch punters; KSA inks Alderney info-sharing deal.
- Imperial E-Club Fined €200k by Dutch Gaming Regulator
December 5, 2014
Kansspelautorteit issued a record fine of €200K to Imperial E-Club for what they believe to be violations of their online gambling laws.
- Netherlands, Malta gaming regulators sign info-sharing deal
November 29, 2014
Netherlands gaming regulators ink info-sharing deal with counterparts in Malta; William Hill tells Dutch-facing affiliates to cool it.
- Netherlands slaps €310k in fines on online gambling operators 7red, RoyaalCasino
October 14, 2014
Netherlands' gaming regulators fine operators of 7Red.com and RoyaalCasino.com for targeting Dutch punters via Facebook, bonuses and TV ads.
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017