Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Netherlands regulator slaps €374k fine on illegal betting shop owners
October 20, 2016
Dutch regulators slap €374k fine on Rotterdam betting shop for offering illegal gambling products without any gaming licenses.
- Dutch regulator orders Apple to shut down real-money gambling apps
October 12, 2016
Tech giant Apple has scrapped dozens of apps for online casinos and betting from the App Store, at the behest of Dutch gambling authority.
- Netherlands puts gambling apps on notice, says 18 more months to regulated market
May 11, 2016
Dutch gaming regulator tells app stores to purge 49 real-money online gambling apps, says 18 more months until regulated market launch.
- Dutch regulator reinforces ban on online gambling ads
February 24, 2016
Advertisement promoting unregulated gambling services in Netherland is prohibited.
- Dutch regulator issues record €480k fine to repeat online gambling offenders
November 17, 2015
Dutch gambling regulators slap €480k fine on operators of RedSlots.com online casino for continuing to do business with Dutch punters.
- Dutch online gamblers smarter than the rest of the population
August 27, 2015
Dutch online gambling market to grow 7.6% in 2015, while those who gamble online are deemed smarter than the average Dutchman.
Holland Casino’s Groningen venue destroyed by fire
August 28, 2017
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017