Tag Archives: Kansspelautoriteit
- Dutch regulator reinforces ban on online gambling ads
February 24, 2016
Advertisement promoting unregulated gambling services in Netherland is prohibited.
- Dutch regulator issues record €480k fine to repeat online gambling offenders
November 17, 2015
Dutch gambling regulators slap €480k fine on operators of RedSlots.com online casino for continuing to do business with Dutch punters.
- Dutch online gamblers smarter than the rest of the population
August 27, 2015
Dutch online gambling market to grow 7.6% in 2015, while those who gamble online are deemed smarter than the average Dutchman.
- Dutch gambling regulator boosts fines for unauthorized online gambling sites
July 31, 2015
Dutch regulator boosts minimum fine for illegal online gambling operators by €50k to €150k, hits Total E Soft and XKL Ltd with €180k fine.
- Dutch gaming regulator inks deal with media to limit illegal online gambling ads
June 5, 2015
Dutch gaming regulator reaches deal with major media outlets to restrict illegal gambling advertising ahead of Remote Gaming Bill passage.
- New Dutch minister says full speed ahead for Remote Gaming Bill
April 7, 2015
New Dutch State Secretary for Security and Justice says he fully supports passage of country's new online gambling legislation.
Firms go to Malta ahead of new Dutch gambling law implementation
November 14, 2017
Betsson “not satisfied” with Q3’s double-digit earnings decline
October 20, 2017
Dutch court rejects Betsson’s bid to clip gaming regulator’s wings
September 15, 2017