Tag Archives: kansas
- Scientific Games shows off new lottery gaming system in Kansas
August 29, 2018
Scientific Games Corporation (SG) has introduced Racetrax, an electronic virtual race platform, for the Kansas Lottery.
- Kansas sports betting bill gives leagues a taste of what they want
March 26, 2018
Professional sports leagues scored a victory in the state of Kansas after lawmakers introduced a sports betting bill that called for an integrity fee.
- MLB wants a slice of sports betting revenue in Kansas, too
March 14, 2018
Lawmakers are setting their sights on the multi-million dollar potential of sports betting business in Kansas—and so is the Major League Baseball.
- Kansas casino row reaches the Supreme Court
January 3, 2017
The Cherokee County and investors of Castle Rock Casino have brought to the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission to a final legal showdown to start the year.
- NHL board approves expansion process
June 25, 2015
National Hockey League’s board of governors has given the green light to open the league’s expansion process.
- Kansas AG says Fantasy sports is not illegal in the state
April 27, 2015
Kansas AG Derek Schmidt releases opinion that states fantasy sports leagues are not considered illegal lotteries under Kansas law.
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Leveraging Blockchain Technology for fantasy sports
November 20, 2017