Tag Archives: kamagames
- Daily active user surge boosts KamaGames H1 2018 revenue
July 23, 2018
Gross revenue of Dublin-based social mobile poker operator KamaGames jumped by 53 percent in the first six months of 2018.
- KamaGames signs exclusive partnership with Unity Ads
June 29, 2018
KamaGames, the largest European social mobile poker operator, today announced its new, exclusive monetisation agreement with Unity Ads.
- KamaGames launches new Multi-Table Tournaments (MTT) and Split Bet Poker
June 15, 2018
KamaGames today announced a significant update to their flagship title Pokerist, with the launch of a brand new game, Split Bet Poker.
- iOS vs Android: Why Android is an underrated investment for developers
June 6, 2018
Games developers have finite resources, so important questions must be considered such as on which platform do players pay more?
- KamaGames announces partnership with “The Yogscast”
June 1, 2018
KamaGames, the largest European social mobile poker operator, today announced their partnership with the leading games media company “The Yogscast”.
- KamaGames celebrates reaching the 100 million players milestone
April 9, 2018
KamaGames, today confirmed that its global player base now exceeds 100 million players making Pokerist one of the most popular social games in the world.
The Kama insight series “Fighting fraud in user acquisition”
March 15, 2017
KamaGames launch Pokerist Texas Holdem on Facebook’s Instant Games
February 14, 2018