Tag Archives: junkets
- Macau casino junket investor Neptune Group annual profit halved
3 October 2014
Macau casino junket investor Neptune Group reports annual profit down nearly half year-on-year despite record VIP betting turnover.
- What happened to the Frontline episode on Macau’s junket operators?
2 October 2014
Steve Wynn says PBS's Frontline program pulled its 'Bigger Than Vegas' episode on Macau junket operators because it was "so embarrassing."
- How many Macau junket operators are currently swimming naked?
29 September 2014
As the VIP gambling market braces for its fourth straight month of decline, further consolidation of Macau's junket industry is expected.
- Macau VIP gambling revenue to shrink 5% as other Asian casinos get grabby
5 September 2014
Macau to lose as much as 5% of next year's VIP gaming revenue to regional competitors, with the Philippines claiming the biggest slice.
- Resorts World Manila’s expansion on track for 2017 completion; Elray Resources Inc. joint venture with junket operator
18 July 2014
Resorts World Manila’s expansion on track for completion in 2017; Elray Resources Inc. joint venture with junket operator in Philippines
- Is Macau’s casino junket business facing its ‘Lehman Brothers moment?’
11 July 2014
Jason Ader says Macau junket investors skittish as competition heats up and fallout from $1b+ Kimren Group theft continues to reverberate.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018