Tag Archives: junkets
- Macau GGR drops 34.5% in July, austerity still unnecessary
3 August 2015
Macau's government holds off on implementing austerity measures as GGR for July exceeds MOP18.35b target.
- Iao Kun Group expands operations in Australian market
18 May 2015
Macau junket operator Iao Kun Group has completed its deal to launch operations at Crown Resorts casinos in Australia.
- HK Stock Exchange denies junket firm Iao Kun’s application for listing
12 February 2015
Junket firm Iao Kun Group has received a letter from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange saying its request for listing has been declined.
- Macau junket operator David Group reportedly shutting VIP rooms
15 January 2015
Analysts say Macau junket operator David Group shutting down some or all VIP gaming rooms; Hengsheng Group profit guarantee falls short.
- Macau to require junket operators to prove agents have no criminal records
30 December 2014
Macau to beef up enforcement of existing law requiring junket operators to demonstrate that their agents have no criminal records.
- Macau casino whale owes junket operators $450m
30 November 2014
Chinese coal magnate Lu Zhong Lou said to owe Macau casino junket operators over $450m; Macau to sign money laundering MOU with US watchdog.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
21 January 2018