Tag Archives: junkets
- Macau GGR drops 34.5% in July, austerity still unnecessary
August 3, 2015
Macau's government holds off on implementing austerity measures as GGR for July exceeds MOP18.35b target.
- Iao Kun Group expands operations in Australian market
May 18, 2015
Macau junket operator Iao Kun Group has completed its deal to launch operations at Crown Resorts casinos in Australia.
- HK Stock Exchange denies junket firm Iao Kun’s application for listing
February 12, 2015
Junket firm Iao Kun Group has received a letter from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange saying its request for listing has been declined.
- Macau junket operator David Group reportedly shutting VIP rooms
January 15, 2015
Analysts say Macau junket operator David Group shutting down some or all VIP gaming rooms; Hengsheng Group profit guarantee falls short.
- Macau to require junket operators to prove agents have no criminal records
December 30, 2014
Macau to beef up enforcement of existing law requiring junket operators to demonstrate that their agents have no criminal records.
- Macau casino whale owes junket operators $450m
November 30, 2014
Chinese coal magnate Lu Zhong Lou said to owe Macau casino junket operators over $450m; Macau to sign money laundering MOU with US watchdog.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018