Tag Archives: Juniper Research
- Skrill named best digital wallet 2019 by Juniper Research
31 October 2019
Skrill has been named platinum winner of the Payment Innovation: Best Digital Wallet category at Juniper Research’s 2019 Future Digital Awards.
- Video game gambling takes the lead with over $30B a year
19 April 2018
In-game gambling in video games is proving to be a real moneymaker, currently producing around $30 billion a year.
- Juniper Research: Online bets to hit $700B in 2018
13 February 2018
An increased uptake in digital products and a more favorable online gambling regulation will help spur an uptick in wagers placed digitally in 2018.
- Dr. Windsor Holden: Carrier billing is the way forward
9 November 2015
How online gambling operators will benefit from having their customers be able to charge directly to their mobile bill.
- mPayments Summit 2015 Recap
11 June 2015
The benefits of “charge to mobile” or C2M for merchants was the main headline at the mPayments Summit in London on June 9, 2015.
- Wearable Technology with Dr. Windsor Holden
24 February 2015
Dr. Windsor Holden of Juniper Research talks about the concept of wearable technology and the opportunities it presents for iGaming.