Tag Archives: Juniper Research
- Video game gambling takes the lead with over $30B a year
April 19, 2018
In-game gambling in video games is proving to be a real moneymaker, currently producing around $30 billion a year.
- Juniper Research: Online bets to hit $700B in 2018
February 13, 2018
An increased uptake in digital products and a more favorable online gambling regulation will help spur an uptick in wagers placed digitally in 2018.
- Dr. Windsor Holden: Carrier billing is the way forward
November 9, 2015
How online gambling operators will benefit from having their customers be able to charge directly to their mobile bill.
- mPayments Summit 2015 Recap
June 11, 2015
The benefits of “charge to mobile” or C2M for merchants was the main headline at the mPayments Summit in London on June 9, 2015.
- Wearable Technology with Dr. Windsor Holden
February 24, 2015
Dr. Windsor Holden of Juniper Research talks about the concept of wearable technology and the opportunities it presents for iGaming.
- Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe Day 2 Recap
November 12, 2014
The fourth annual Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe has just finished at London’s Hilton Tower Bridge.
Conferences galore at the GES LatAm 2013
February 21, 2013
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016