Tag Archives: Juniper Research
- Juniper Research: Online bets to hit $700B in 2018
February 13, 2018
An increased uptake in digital products and a more favorable online gambling regulation will help spur an uptick in wagers placed digitally in 2018.
- Dr. Windsor Holden: Carrier billing is the way forward
November 9, 2015
How online gambling operators will benefit from having their customers be able to charge directly to their mobile bill.
- mPayments Summit 2015 Recap
June 11, 2015
The benefits of “charge to mobile” or C2M for merchants was the main headline at the mPayments Summit in London on June 9, 2015.
- Wearable Technology with Dr. Windsor Holden
February 24, 2015
Dr. Windsor Holden of Juniper Research talks about the concept of wearable technology and the opportunities it presents for iGaming.
- Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe Day 2 Recap
November 12, 2014
The fourth annual Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe has just finished at London’s Hilton Tower Bridge.
- Mobile Poker Apps: Popular or Not Popular Among Poker Players?
October 5, 2013
Mobile Poker Apps is a must for me, but is it a must for everyone? What about the professional poker players?
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016