Tag Archives: jumbo interactive
- Lottoland sells Jumbo Interactive stake two months after purchase
July 3, 2017
Lottery betting operator Lottoland sells 7% stake in Australian online lottery reseller Jumbo Interactive two months after purchase.
- Lottoland rumored buyer of Jumbo Interactive stake
April 21, 2017
Lottery betting operator Lottoland rumored to be mystery purchaser of 5% of Australian lottery re-seller Jumbo Interactive, operator of OzLotteries site.
- Coral, Unibet, Jumbo Interactive seek Apple Watch early adopters
April 24, 2015
Coral Interactive, Unibet and Jumbo Interactive hop on the Apple Watch apps bandwagon in time for the product's Friday launch.
- Tatts posts strong online growth in FY13; Jumbo Interactive falls on jumbo costs
August 24, 2013
Aussie betting/lottery operator Tatts Group reports strong online growth in FY13, but further improvements critical for continued success.
- Can Camelot Conquer US Lotteries?
March 27, 2013
As a vertical, lottery has never really been the focus of much attention in the iGaming industry world.
- Jumbo heads to Mexico; Amaya hires Mountie; Casino Gran Madrid launches TV station
December 5, 2012
Jumbo has signed a deal with Sorteo Games; Amaya two new staff members; Casino Gran Madrid launch TV channel
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018