Tag Archives: judiciary police
- Macau’s casino-related crime up 14%, authorities get serious
May 17, 2019
In spite of Macau officials effort to eradicate casino-related crime, reports shows an increase of 14.1% and local law enforcement are not taking this lightly.
- Macau fights casino brand-poaching online gambling sites
November 20, 2018
Macau's Judiciary Police reportedly convince international web hosting firms to 'block or remove' 130 gambling sites using Macau casino trademarks.
- Macau continues crackdown on illicit money exchanges
October 11, 2018
Gaming-related crime is already down compared to last year and the city continues its efforts to ensure this trend doesn’t stop.
- Macau sees fewer gaming-related detentions, more loansharks
August 29, 2018
Macau's number of gaming-related crime cases fell slightly in H1, with gaming-related detentions way down but loansharking cases way up.
- Gaming-related crime in Macau drops 4% in first five months of 2018
July 13, 2018
According to the Macau's Judiciary Police (JP), only 706 suspected gaming-related crimes were recorded from January to May of this year.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017