Tag Archives: judiciary police
- Gaming-related crime in Macau drops 4% in first five months of 2018
July 13, 2018
According to the Macau's Judiciary Police (JP), only 706 suspected gaming-related crimes were recorded from January to May of this year.
- Macau police arrest casino cage thief, rumble online betting scam
October 10, 2017
Macau's Judiciary Police apprehend suspect who stole HKD 5.5m from casino cage in 2016, uncover social media online betting scammers.
- Macau casino loan-sharking operation proving tough to kill
July 12, 2017
Macau's Judiciary Police arrests 15 individuals suspected of belonging to a loan-sharking operation the police believed they'd broken up earlier this year.
- Macau gaming crime rises 15% thanks to unlawful detentions
May 23, 2017
Macau's gaming-related crime reports rise 15% in Q1 thanks to rises in unlawful detention and counterfeit casino chips, while loan sharking declines.
- Macau’s gaming-related crime growth rate slows in 2016
January 19, 2017
Macau's Judiciary Police say the number of reported gaming-related crimes continued to rise in 2016, but at half the rate they rose in 2015.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017