Tag Archives: Jonathan Swerdlow
- GamyTech Nominated in Three Categories in EGR B2B Awards
April 18, 2016
GamyTech is proud to announce they have been nominated in three categories for the upcoming EGR B2B Awards Ceremony.
- GamyTech Announces a Backgammon Success and Plans for Further Growth
March 8, 2016
GamyTech is excited to announce the success of their most recently released game, Backgammon 4 Money.
- GamyTech Released 2048 For Money Christmas Edition
December 14, 2015
Their biggest success was the game 2048 For Money, taking the iconic game2048 game and adding a money factor for people to play with.
- Real Money Gaming On Mobile
September 18, 2015
GamyTech a company focused on skill games decided to release the first version of Flappy Bird for Money.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Real Money Skill Gaming as a springboard into the regulated US iGaming market
April 2, 2015
Swerdlow is the CEO of Gamytech, a company assisting iGaming operators (and developers) in penetrating the real money skill game industry.