Tag Archives: Jon Matonis
- Crypto-economist Jon Matonis pushes for actual bitcoin protocol status quo
May 2, 2017
The battle to reshape to existing landscape of bitcoin protocol influencers has gained a new ally—leading bitcoin researcher Jon Matonis.
- Jon Matonis joins blockchain pioneer nChain as vice president of corporate strategy
Blockchain pioneer nChain announces the appointment of Bitcoin Foundation Executive Director Jon Matonis as its new Vice President of Corporate Strategy.
- The founder of Bitcoin Foundation and Forbes columnist will visit Blockchain Conference in Tallinn
December 28, 2016
In March of the coming year blockchain developers and entrepreneurs will get together at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Tallinn and more
- Becky’s Affiliated: UK Paving the Way for Bitcoin & Mixed Fiat iGaming Operators with Jon Matonis
August 18, 2016
UKGC’s decision to add BTC to its list of accepted payment methods could be paving the way for Bitcoin and mixed fiat iGaming operators.
- Bitcoin4iGaming Recap
November 25, 2014
The first official Bitcoin and online gambling industry conference took place today in London at the Dexter House, Bitcoin4iGaming.com.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The state of Bitcoin & iGaming with Jon Matonis
November 20, 2014
Bitcoin4iGaming.com is the first conference combining the two industries and it's taking place in London on Monday, November 24th.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017