Tag Archives: Jon Kyl
- States v. Feds: New Jersey’s Lesniak responds to anti-intrastate Kyl/Reid letter
24 July 2011
New Jersey state Sen. Ray Lesniak pens a stinging rebuke to the letter sent to US Attorney General by Senators Harry Reid and Jon Kyl.
- The Reid-Kyl Letter on Internet Gambling
19 July 2011
Prof. I Nelson Rose discusses the Reid-Kyl letter sent to Eric Holder and the DOJ. Why would sworn enemies join forces? Follow the money.
- Does Kyl/Reid letter mean a deal’s been struck on a federal online poker bill?
17 July 2011
A letter to US Attorney General Eric Holder co-signed by Senators Harry Reid and Jon Kyl gives new hope to federal online poker backers.
- BLACK FRIDAY: Hell freezes over as Kyl ‘considers’ regulating online poker
29 April 2011
Black Friday causes Sen. Jon Kyl to consider regulating poker; Nevada guts online poker bill AB258; Antigua says all options on table in US WTO fight
- PokerStars flew Nevada pols to London, Bahamas; Jon Kyl enters no-fact zone
9 April 2011
PokerStars flew Nevada politicians to London and Bahamas ahead of intrastate online poker bill introduction; Sen. Jon Kyl utters another whopper;
- Perspectives Weekly
21 February 2011
This week's episode discusses the possibility of PartyGaming returning to the United States and concludes with a tribute to industry nemesis Jon Kyl, gaming industry updates.