Tag Archives: Jon Kyl
- Kyl website scrubs gambling text; AGA fair play plea; NJ tracks want casino deals
8 March 2012
Jon Kyl's website removes anti-gambling text; New Jersey racetracks suggest altering state online gambling bill to allow deals with casinos
- Our Little Secret
1 March 2012
Jason Kirk writes about how US poker players hopes are raised at any sniff of good news. Sadly those hopes are often dashed quickly.
- Five on Friday: Light at the End of the Tunnel
4 February 2012
Poker News: Almost a year after Black Friday, Jason Kirk gives us an idea of what direction the industry is heading to by sharing 5 news.
- Kyling me softly: Jon Kyl breaks silence (sort of) on online poker legislation
28 January 2012
Sen. Jon Kyl breaks his silence (sort of) on the potential for passage of federal online poker legislation in 2012.
- Reid cagey on how online poker bill might break through Congressional gridlock
22 January 2012
Harry Reid cagey on when his federal online poker bill will be introduced, and how it will break thorugh the congressional gridlock.
- Kyl confirms Adelson chat, won’t say what ‘moral opposition’ means for poker bill
9 December 2011
Jon Kyl confirms chat with Las Vegas Sands' Sheldon Adelson re 'moral opposition' to online gambling; won't say what it means for poker bill
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
21 January 2018
It may be too little too late for Caesars
10 April 2018